We invite you to come to TEDx Athens in a spirit of curiosity, friendliness, open-mindedness, and respect. We will not tolerate harassment in any form.
At TEDxAthens event, you agree to:
- Respect the boundaries of other attendees.
- Avoid aggressively pushing your own services, products or causes.
- Respect confidentiality requests by speakers and other attendees.
- Look out for one another.
These behaviors don’t belong at TEDxAthens:
- Invasion of privacy, including taking photos (or requesting selfies) of people you don’t know.
- Being disruptive, drinking excessively, stalking, following or threatening anyone.
- Abuse of power (including abuses related to position, wealth, race or gender).
- Homophobia, racism or behavior that discriminates against a group or class of people.
- Sexual harassment of any kind, including unwelcome sexual attention and inappropriate physical contact.
If, while at a TEDxAthens event, you have been involved or have witnessed an incident that violates the Code of Conduct, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let key TEDxAthens managers know immediately. Share as much information as you can to help us make a thorough investigation of the onsite incident.
TEDxAthens will investigate all incidents reported at an event with discretion and confidentiality. TEDxAthens reserves the right to bar any person who violates our Code of Conduct from attending TEDxAthens in its entirety or in part, and/or to cancel the membership of the person without refund.